MASONRY, CONCRETE & STONE WORK
The single most important component of any commercial or residential building is it’s foundation. The foundation supports the entire structure and acts as the ‘building block’ for the entire project. Whether you need a commercial slab, residential block foundation or stunning hand laid imported natural stone wall, it is important to work with a reputable and experienced mason who will ensure that your work meets specific tolerances and is completed on time.
Regardless of the technical requirements your design might demand, our team will ensure specifications are fulfilled or exceeded. When there is no room for error, Liamar will be there to make certain that the base of your building is completed with 100% compliance and accuracy.
OUR CONCRETE AND STONE CAPABILITIES
Liamar has broad experience in all facets of concrete and stone work. Here are some examples of the types of projects we have worked on:
- Residential and Commercial Slabs
- Block Foundations and Walls
- Poured Walls
- Monolithic Slabs
- Foundation, Concrete and Basement Repair
- Bonded Concrete Topping Slabs
- Knee Walls and Pony Walls
- Concrete Paving
- Sidewalks and Patios
- Veneer Work
- Natural Stone Driveway Aprons
- Hand Laid Natural Stone Walls
- Natural Stone Firepits
- Settling Issues and Underpinning
- Self-Consolidating Concrete
- Water Seepage Remediation
- Waterproofing Concrete using Xypex Integral Additive
- Section Rebuilds
- Concrete Patching and Encasements
- Basement and Retaining Walls
- Elevated and Shored Slabs
- Floor Leveling with Cementitious Underlayment
- Machine Foundations
- Precision Grouting
- Structural Concrete Repair and Reinforcement
- “Feather Finish” and Self-Leveling Products
SAFE, LICENSED, INSURED AND TRUSTED CONCRETE CONTRACTORS
Proper specification and code compliant concrete work is crucial to the stability of any project as the projects foundation is vital to maintain the structural integrity of your building. For example, weak or defective foundation work can lead to cracks, collapse, shifting, settling or other dangerous issues. These types of negligence are not only costly to repair, they can lead to legal liability issues and costly construction delays. For those reasons alone, it is imperative that you work with a licensed, insured and trusted concrete contractor. And that’s where Liamar comes in!
Our team can lay the groundwork for a quality, lasting commercial or residential construction project. Serving the expanded Central New Jersey area, Liamar has the local expertise and skill to handle your needs.
Have a concrete or stone related project you would like to discuss? Give us a Call!
Contact us anytime to discuss your plans or ideas, or to simply get more information for your upcoming masonry project. With a quick call, we can give you a rough estimate and give you an idea of how the process works. You can reach us at 888-655-0064. Or, use our online form submission or email below.